This year, we appreciate that the way we fundraise to support our mothers in Bangladesh may have to adapt to the current circumstances. That’s why we’re inviting you to take part in our MaaMonth 2021 sponsored challenges.
You can choose to complete a sponsored challenge of your choice and #DareToBeaMaazing!
To make things more fun, we’ve grouped the challenges into four themes, and will be highlighting each theme week-by-week throughout MaaMonth – there are prizes up for grabs each week.
The 4 Challenge Themes
- Week 1: Physical Challenges (running, push ups, steps, climbs etc.)
- Week 2: Food challenges (Naga wings, shakes, spicy noodles, vegan, one coloured food for a day etc.)
- Week 3: Week without (not using social media, give up sugar, sponsored silence etc)
- Week 4: Best and Bold (chance to win the most creative challenge award!)
What are you waiting for? Get involved now!
The rules are simple:
- Choose your challenge
- Create your JustGiving page and set your target to a minimum of £250 (you have the whole month to fundraise!)
- Get fundraising and complete your challenge by the end of the month!
- Keep us updated