● To ensure the work undertaken by MAA is recognised for its quality and
impact regionally, nationally, and internationally through MAA’s Podcast
● To assist in creating broader partnerships with key stakeholders in the field of global maternal health in the interests of broadening and expanding work undertaken by MAA.
Key responsibilities and objectives of the job:
● To create partnership with key stakeholders in creating an executive board,
consisting of corporate advisors and MAA global ambassadors
● To invite and host potential speakers to MAA’s Podcast channel
● To create a positive general public awareness of the charity
● Constantly promote the positive aspects of the charity activities and projects
● Team Work
● Communication- Written and Verbal
● Interpersonal Skills
● Time Management
● Attention to detail
● Ability to prioritise workload
● Public Speaking
● Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
● Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others.
● Good time management
● An eagerness to attract donors to MAA (Maternal Aid Association)
Please download the application form and submit below