The role of the resource officer is to support the MaaMonth Manager in ensuring all MAA’s resources are available for institutions.
Key responsibilities and objectives of the job:
• To complete any tasks given by the MaaMonth Manager
• Attend MaaMonth team meetings
• To escalate any issues to the MaaMonth Manager
• To support and work closely with your team
• To contact and liaise with institutions in arranging resources for their events
• Team Work
• Communication- Written and Verbal
• Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to priorities workload
• Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
• Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others.
• Ability to work well with the lead.
• Good time management