The role of the Photographer & Videographer is to support the MaaMonth Manager in ensuring capture scenery, actions and emotions of subjects in a range of environments. To record live events and producing small scale videos.
Key responsibilities and objectives of the job:
• To complete any tasks given by the MaaMonth Manager
• Attend MaaMonth team meetings
• To escalate any issues to the MaaMonth Manager
• To support and work closely with your team
• To promptly upload content on MAA’s drive.
• To have a good understanding of lighting, backgrounds and editing in post in order to produce high quality photos which faithfully represent events Photographs taken will be used across all our media platforms.
• Have an understanding of filming including using appropriate lighting, lenses and microphones.
• To edit footage from multiple sources into content appropriate for various social media platforms.
• Team Work
• Communication- Written and Verbal
• Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in video editing using iMovie or other editing software
• Proficient in using editing software such as Photoshop or others.
• Ability to priorities workload
• Experience in photography
• Experience in creating and editing video
• Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
• Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others.
• Ability to work well with the lead.
• Good time management
Please download the application form and submit below