The role of the Institutions Communications Lead is to support the MaaMonth Manager in ensuring institutional support.
1 x London
1 x Outside London
1 x International (TBC)
Key responsibilities and objectives of the job:
• To complete any tasks given by the MaaMonth Manager
• Attend MaaMonth team meetings
• To be a point of contact for all intuitions participating in MaaMonth.
• To answer and support any enquiries from institutions
• To contact institutions with MaaMonth information
• To motivate institutions during MaaMonth
• To escalate any issues to the MaaMonth Manager
• To support and work closely with your team
• Team Work
• Communication- Written and Verbal
• Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management
• Attention to detail
• Ability to priorities workload
• Impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidences.
• Approachable and sensitive to the feelings of others.
• Ability to work well with the lead.
• Good time management
Please download the application form and submit below